Our Client acquired this 70,000ft2 property as part of a restructure and office relocation programme to house approximately 1,000 existing staff.
In overview, our role as principal contractor comprised extensive cost planning, VE guidance, mechanical services, validations on retained plant and complete strip out back to base build.
New works comprised extensive CAT A upgrades and CAT B fit-out spanning; the creation of CER facilities, cellular offices and meeting rooms, staff circulation spaces including restaurant, tea points, vending areas, shower facilities and a completely remodelled reception space.
All heating, cooling, lighting, fire alarms and power upgrades were designed and installed by our M&E division.
All tier 2 companies including data, IT, security, furniture, branding and signage were managed and coordinated by VEAR Group throughout the project.
What else did we achieve?
• The project was handed over on time with minimal snags.
• Our Client relocated the first tranche of 1000 staff to the new facility just one day after PC and 1 week ahead of schedule.
• Our Client achieved LEED Silver accreditation.
• 96% of all site generated waste was recycled and diverted from landfill.
• Final costs were within the Contract Sum.