Clients: Kingsbridge Estates
Category A fit-out of ground and first floors in an occupied office building.
The works comprised of a ground floor office, ground floor core area, first floor offices and the first floor core area.
• Installation of new wall linings to perimeter walls (plasterboard and insulation)
• New bulkhead and suspended ceiling to the main open offices
• New raised access floors to the office areas
• New doorframes and doors throughout
• Redecoration throughout
• Fit-out the toilets on the main and ground floor (IPS systems and cubicle, vanity units, new tiles to floors and walls)
• Installation of new services to the ground and first floor offices. Isolation and removal of M&E services
• Installation of new M&E services including fire alarm, lighting, heating and cooling.
• Removal of existing air handling unit and installation of a new plant room on the roof including secondary steel supports
LED feature lighting around the window facing bulkhead and new LED’s throughout both floors.
One of the main challenges to the works was to ensure the tenants on the 3 upper floors were not disrupted by the day to day operations.